Welcome, and thanks for visiting our website. If you’re keen to join us on a Sunday, we meet at Lismore High School at 9:30am and 6:00pm and at the Goonellabah Community Centre at 10:30am. If you’re just here to check us out, we hope you find what you’re after. And if you’re a local, we hope that what you see here is enough to encourage you to get in touch. If you’re already part of SCPC, thanks for dropping by – we hope the website proves useful in growing you as a follower of Jesus! If you’ve got any ideas for improving the website – please let us know by commenting on this post (just click the “welcome” heading) or get in touch via the contact page.
Here’s some additional things to consider when you pack for Homegrown Jan 19-21:
-something to share for dinner on Thursday night
– your own breakfast for each day
– anything extra when your GC coordinates one of the meals (see program for meal allocations)
– something to share for supper or morning tea
- cutlery, cups & mugs, breakfast bowls and a tea towel for your family (paper plates will be provided for lunch & dinner)
– Cabin: $20 per adult/highschooler per night, $15 per K-6 student per night, $6 3-5 yr olds per night.
– Camping: $15 per adult/highschooler per night, $10 per K-6 student per night, $4 3-5 yr olds per night.
– Acc. Name: SCPC Youth
– BSB: 062565
– Acc. No: 10748800
This Sunday 18th December we invite family, friends and community to Carols at Lismore High. It kicks off at 6pm with a free sausage sizzle and fun for the kids followed by Carols from 7pm. Bring a crowd, bring a rug or a chair, all welcome!
Youth Christmas party is this Friday the 9th of December at Goonellabah Sports and Aquatic Centre, 6pm – 8pm, cost is $10 and includes dinner.
The Mercury is set to rise over the weekend, so bring your swimmers to youth on friday night (and a change of clothes)! Where we will look to beat the heat with some water fun!! But that’s not all we’ll cast our vision to 2017 to see what the new year will bring!!! See you there.