Only 3 more sleeps til Celebration Sunday and the preparations are reaching fever pitch!
It’s action stations across the church as we prepare to celebrate the good fruit of what God has done, is doing & will do in us and through us.
Here are some things to look forward to…
– 101 “good fruit” stories to browse throughout the day
– Video & audio interviews
– Activities for the kids in the service
– Games for the whole church family between morning tea & lunch
– Celebrating 2 baptisms together
– Welcoming a bunch of new members
– Feasting together on God’s word and as we share lunch under the trees
– & much, much more!
And here are some things to remember to bring…
– A “plate” to share (meat, bread, dessert & drinks will be provided)
– Something to sit on at lunch time – a rug or chair
– A heart ready to celebrate
– Any friends or family who you think would be blessed by being part of the day
See you at Celebration Sunday!