Anyone who’s already had a look at this week’s study may notice something very familiar about the first 5 questions—they’re the same as week 1! Sorry, an editing failure! Please replace the first 5 questions of study 4 with the following….
1. What attitude and behaviour in the last days does James rebuke?
2. What attitude and behaviour in the last days does he commend?
3. How does the fate of those described in verses 1-6 encourage patient perseverance among believers?
4. How should we relate to one another in these last days?
5. Why is prayer such an important element of patience?