- Bring along your BIBLE!
-something to share for dinner on Thursday night
– your own breakfast for each day
– anything extra when your GC coordinates one of the meals (see program for meal allocations)
– something to share for supper or morning tea
- cutlery, cups & mugs, breakfast bowls and a tea towel for your family (paper plates will be provided for lunch & dinner)
- reusable water bottle
– Cabin: $20 per adult/highschooler per night, $15 per K-6 student per night, $6 3-5 yr olds per night.
– Camping: $15 per adult/highschooler per night, $10 per K-6 student per night, $4 3-5 yr olds per night.
- payment to SCPC:
– Acc. Name: SCPC Youth
– BSB: 062565
– Acc. No: 10748800