Below is the Vision Sunday study for DNA this week. Alternatively, you can download a PDF using the link below.
1. What is a little project you are currently working on? Craft? Mechanical? Garden? What is it about a Vision for something that can bring purpose, activity and determination?
2. If you went to the streets of Lismore and Goonellabah and asked them, “What do you think is God’s vision for the world, our nation and the roads of our city?”, what sort of answers would you expect to receive?
READ Acts 18:1-11
3. In verse 5, what prompts Paul to give himself exclusively to preaching? What do you believe motivated this decision for him?
4. What is the consequence of his preaching?
5. What is the meaning behind Paul’s symbolic action and his emotive comment in verse 6?
“Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it.
From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”
6. Is ‘all lost’ in the Greek town of Corinth? What are the signs of gospel growth?
7. What sort of impact can you imagine the message Paul receives in verse 9-10, had on his life and everyday ministry?
8. How do you think your Gospel Community (GC) could grow across 2021 in its resolve to love our world as reflected in Acts? Who could you invite to your GC’s term’s hosting of Christianity Explored?
9. What sort of change and impact would occur in your Gospel Community if you were to multiply across the next 1-3 years?
10. Across 2021, in what ways do you think your life’s vision would need to change to align with God’s in Acts 1:8? (Be specific e.g. thought, prayer, finances, time, etc)