Please join us – 9:45am at Lismore High!
- Extra parking options include Dalley Street bus bay, along College Road and beside the MPU (entry via Dalley Street) – you can see the map below.
- Aim to arrive early to give yourself more time to find a park and make your way to the hall.
- Children will remain in the gathering and will have the option of sitting to the side and doing quiet activities with the kids leaders.
- Please note that there will be no creche area on Celebration Sunday. Creche-aged children can sit with their parents and carers (who may like to bring their own books/activities along).
- Immediately following the gathering we’ll have our group photo, share morning tea and then celebrate a baptism on the grass.
- Sausage sizzle, onions and slaw will be provided.
- Gluten- free, dairy-free and vegetarian options will be available.
- If you’d like to eat something else feel free to bring it along for yourself.
- Also please bring a picnic rug or camp chair.
- You may also like to bring along a game/activity for others to join in with you such as bocce, spike ball, hacky sack etc.