what to bring
- Lunch for the first day!
- goodies to share for morning / afternoon teas.
- cup, plate, bowl, cutlery, drink bottle, tea towel
- toiletries (including towel)
- sleeping gear (mattress, sleeping bag, pillow)
- warm clothing
- walking shoes (covered footwear)
- old clothes & footwear
- a small amount of spending money
- notepad and pen
please don’t bring
- mobile phones
- ipods or mp3 players
depart: park ave, 9:30am Saturday 7 July 2012
return: park ave, 5pm Wednesday 11 July 2012
Afterlee, Kyogle (sat-mon)
Dunes on Shelly Beach (mon-wed)
listening to talks, hanging out in our small groups, messy games, touch football, soccer, volleyball, cricket, wet’ n ‘wild and much more!!
$210—includes travel (bus), accommodation, food, all activities, safari ‘12 t-shirt and Wet n Wild entry
brochure / rego form
for more info
contact David Kemsley or James Ritchie by phone: 6621 3655 (during business hours) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
[…] info about Safari 2012 can be found here. Posted by David Kemsley at 1:43 […]