From the 13th – 25th of October a group of 6 SCPC members will be sent by our church to join in the mission with two of our global mission partners (The Scott family and Linda). Over the next week or so prayer points on each team member will be posted as they prepare for their trip. As a church let’s be praying that God would help them prepare for this great trip.
* For wisdom in time management. I have many commitments as a mother and wife and want to be fresh for Taiwan. That I would have great quiet times with God and be open to His work through me.
* For my boys- that they would see why mummy is going overseas and understand it in relation to getting to know their heavenly Daddy. That I would entrust Adam and Daniel to God for Taiwan and beyond.
* That my gospel community would benefit from the time caring for my little family and that the group would grow closer as a result.
* That preparations would go smoothly. We would be able to see and lean on each others gifts from God. Taiwanese hearts would be opening and receptive to God’s word.
* That I would easily pick up some basic Mandarin.
Leave a Reply